Better late than never. Since I published the last book of the fantasy series, I have been busy trying to work out how to market myself and my stories. It seems that the first thing I need to do is build my mailing list of people who like my writing and would be interested in what I’m doing. The start of that is my Blog. I have now managed to create a feed from my Blog to my mailing list, so, from now on, everything I post will be automatically fed, by email, to the people on the list. To make the list more useful to you I’m planning to enrich the Blog:
- When you first sign up, you will be able to choose a free gift. At present there are two eBooks there, but I’m getting a third book ready to add to that and I will be including other choices shortly.
- I will be continuing with the Flash Fiction and would be pleased if anybody would like to submit stories for inclusion there. Submit to my contact email below.
- I’m going to start a “Thought for the day” feature for Monday through Friday.
- I will be blogging on things I have learnt about writing and self-publishing. If there are any things that you would, specifically, like me to write about please let me know.
- I will add further things as I think of them.
I hope you enjoy the blog posts. I’d really like to make them as much fun for you as possible so don’t hesitate to make suggestions.
Here is the Flash Fiction story for today – Charmed.
If you have any suggestions or ideas for topics, send a message at Contact Dave or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read all the Flash Fiction stories on Dave’s Blog.
Subscribe to my VIP Readers’ List at Dave Free Books. New subscribers will have a choice of a FREE eBook.